2016年5月18日星期三

I2 Smart Watch Phone With Android 5.1 Wi-Fi MTK6580 Google Play GPS Heart Rate Monitor Pedometer

I2 Smart Watch Phone Pre-installed with Android 5.1 OS, like the Android smart phone, you can install your favorite Apps from Google Paly, such as Facebook, Twitter and so on. I2 smart watch phone gives you a full Android experience. More information about it,Here

I2 Smart Watch Phone


Price:$111.43

Discount:13%off

More Info:click here

I2 Smart Watch Phone Highlight Product Specifications:

Android 5.1 OS
WiFi Connection
1.33 inch TFT Touch Screen
Best suitable screen size with high definition picture displaying gives you great experience.
Dial / Answer Phone Calls, Receive and Send Message
Like a smartphone, you can make phone calls, receive and send SMS with it.
Remote Notifications


More new product,alcatel flash 2


More new information,tinydeal

没有评论:

发表评论